I receive so much from the culture of anime. For example Naruto and his quest to become Hokage at the start of the series or Asta from Black Clover and his quest to become the Wizard King despite having no magic. I see a reflection of myself in these characters since we share the same goal.To go from 0-Hero. And I feel with so much I have received it's time to give back to the community.
Anime is so much more than a "Japanese cartoon". On the surface level it may seem that way but, Anime is not just a "Japanese cartoon" like many think. It's deeper than that. Stories filled with emotions we can relate too and a chance to escape the real world. (SAO vibes) And that is my goal..to incorporate the emotions you and I feel into my designs and have it speak to you in the same way anime does.
Thank you for the support as always. As of right now Collection lovexdeath is just the beginning, with much more to come as we grow! I hope you enjoy what I have to offer today and forever my friend.
Another goal of mine is to stay true to myself and not just copy and paste a popular character on a shirt. I aim to bring a unique and refreshing taste to the culture. I hope you will enjoy what I what to offer for a long time and that it may speak to you in a unique way.
Let us embrace the range of emotions that anime makes us feel. Sadness, Anger, Grief, and many more. These are the emotions I wish to incorporate into my designs. Thank you for your support and welcome to 18thAngelApparel young shinobi.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What inspired the name 18thAngelApparel?
A: Something that really inspired me was the anime called Neon Genesis Evangelion. The Evangelion series revolves around the organization NERV, using large mechas called Evangelions to combat monstrous beings called Angels. But something that surprised me at the end was finding out that the last angel is humankind. And that really left me surprised and what inspired me to come up with the name. Expressing the emotions of humankind through my designs.
- Q: You're just another drop-shipper aren't you?
- A: A simple answer is no. I know you do not want to wait a month for your package. Everything is packaged and handled in the USA. Each piece is screen-printed to ensure the best and the longest lasting quality.
- Q: Who can I contact about any concerns or questions?
- A: Feel free to email info18thangelapparel.com. And I will be more than happy to help. Also I have a chat floating in the bottom of the home page feel free to shoot me a message in the chat also. My goal is not only to satisfy you but it is to amaze you.
- How to take care of your new shirt:
- Flip inside out for both the washing and drying.
- Wash with mild detergent and tumble dry on low heat.
- The best way to dry it would be to hang-dry to prevent shrinking of garment or deterioration of paint.
- If you are in need of an exchange or return, please send me a email @info18thangelapparel.com
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since the original purchase date, unfortunately we cannot offer you a return or exchange. Exchanges for a new size can be made upon request. Returns or refunds can only be issued if you received wrong or damaged items.
- To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Please contact me for instruction on how to begin your refund or exchange. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- All orders of sale items are final.
Shipping and Info:
- Please allow 5-10 business days for shipping on all US orders. Once shipped, a tracking number will be provided to the email address associated with the order. International Orders will take 1-2 weeks, shipping may be delayed due to Covid-19, Thank you for understanding Senpai.